Friday, March 24, 2006

Quick thoughts...

I'm in a reflective mood. Just been for a walk to liberate some money from a nearby cashpoint and got kinda thoughtful about various things. More on that later.

On my way to the bank, I happened to be listening to The Division Bell. At what point between Momentary Lapse of Reason and this album did Floyd become U2 lite? I had to check I'd uploaded the right directory. Not even close to what I was expecting. Odd.

Apparently Prime Minister Brown has committed an extra fuckwad of money to continuing our subjugation of other countries. I totally missed the Budget this year for the first time in ages. I did however catch the headlines about it being hailed as a "Budget for Education". So tell me, has he reformed the Student Grant rules? Has he scrapped all this Tuition Fee bollocks? I'll have to have a look and find out. I'm guessing the answer is "no".

If anyone out there knows how to get a Belkin wireless LAN card working on Windows Millenium, do drop me a line because it's pissing me off.

I'm tired, it's been a really nice spring day and tomorrow we're off to the Chinese for lunch with my mother-in-law, her sister and various others. Goody.

We got our new Cable box. Yay.